- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary great benefits included!
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- ReferenceDEPO ANALYST
- Contact NameEthan Stacey
* Entry Level / Graduate Analyst roles within Financial Services*
My client is a global fund services firm, working with Private Equity and Real Estate funds. This is a niche and exciting role within the FS space, with fantastic future career prospects. Based in the City of London.
- Salary up to £32,000k
- Additional study support provided for professional qualifications including CAIA / CISI.
- Office based in Bank
Please reach out to Ethan Stacey for more information regarding the role.
**Unfortunately, visas and sponsorship are unavailable for this position.**
Our client is looking for multiple Depository Analysts to join a strong, dynamic team in a multi-national fund administration business based in central London.
The role is paying up to £32,000k subject to experience and will support further studies, such as CAIA / CISI / CFA that you may wish to undertake.
You will be responsible for:
- Administering depository services for clients managing real estate, private equity, and infrastructure funds.
- More senior positions will see a duty of oversight for a junior analyst and overseeing all client work produced.
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Assessing subscriptions, drawdowns, acquisitions, disposals, distributions, and terminations.
- Cash flow monitoring
- Previous experience within depository and audit experience in real estate / private equity would be advantageous.
- Exposure to the investment space and an understanding of risk management would be advantageous but not essential.
- A desire to undertake further studies such as CAIA or CISI.
If you would like to know more about the role then please reach out to Ethan Stacey on 02038690077