Back to jobs
- Posted 30 January 2023
- Salary €65000 - €75000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NamePeter Doyle
Broadgate are working with a global professional services organisation to recruit for a financial accountant to join this newly created team in their insurance department.
This is a broad role where you will get the opportunity to lead a team and further develop their own knowledge & skills, with excellent progression opportunities to grow within the organisation.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Strategic business development activities, including identifying client needs and opportunities, and working on proposals for new business
- Lead the successful delivery of a wide variety of engagements, including the development of client relationships in order to enhance our reputation and brand
- Preparation and review of annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements or regulatory returns
- Month and year-end close preparation and accounting as well as liaison with auditors
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 5+ years' experience in a role which can demonstrate the experience required to achieve the above responsibilities, either in professional services or industry
- Preparation and review of financial statements under US GAAP / IFRS or experience in audit review of financial statements
- Knowledge of IFRS 17 and/or regulatory returns
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary and bonus
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Hybrid working model